Welcome to Legionaires!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Legionaires!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usefull stuff.

2 posters

Go down

Usefull stuff. Empty Usefull stuff.

Post  Wildcaster Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 am

If you have something usefull you want to show other members of the guild feel free to post it here, you can add an internet site or write about
an addon you like and think that could be nice to have for others too. Please add a little description about the site/addon you're talking about, so
that other players can use it without the trouble you had with it Very Happy .

Well the first site I'll show you here is wowhead, it is an immense database with comments and help about almost everything.
Just search what you are looking for in the search tab and you get a list and different tabs about it. If you're asking yourself where can i farm my mats the best: then search for cobalt ore, goldclover, or the cloth you need. It gives you a list of with monster droops it the most or where the most veins are found of that type or wich zone has the most of thet herb you're looking for. Or have you seen an item or a mount and asked where to get it? just search it, the same if for quests if you have problems insert the quest mane and look in the comments.

A similiar site is thottbot, but i like the other more Razz
Wildcaster
Wildcaster
Membro
Membro

Number of posts : 10
Marks of Legion : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Usefull stuff. Empty Re: Usefull stuff.

Post  Wildcaster Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 am

Another nice site I got from my friend is wow-heroes, I don't know how accurate it is, but it gives you somehow a overview of where you stand.

Fill out the 3 fields: Zone: EU , Realm: Auchindoun , Name: your name

then it evaluates you items, sockets, enchants and it shows you a bar of 3 colors (green, yellow and red) and you see the raids above and below it. The one in green should be "easy" for you should focus on the yellow one for better gear and forget about the red one for now.

This site gets the data from eu.wowarmory.com that means if that site isn't updated then this one isn't either i don't know with what frequency it refreshes (you'll need some patience if it doesn't...)

try it out Wink

edit: you can compare your equipment with that of other players if you like, just select compare.
Wildcaster
Wildcaster
Membro
Membro

Number of posts : 10
Marks of Legion : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  zhangchong Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 am

Invicta is just one of the abounding manufacturers of affordable dive fake watch , but they are absolutely a abundant aggregation to alpha aural your seek for your next watch. It is baptize aggressive up to 200 meters (660 feet), and is actual adorable in both aesthetics and in price. In fact, Invicta's Pro Diver accumulating appearance a advanced array of styles, so abeyant buyers accept a ample amount of looks to accept from.

zhangchong
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 8
Marks of Legion : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: